We are delighted to have been awarded the Quality in Tourism certificate, demonstrating our commitment to ensuring our property is as Covid-secure as possible for the safety of our guests, visitors and team.
We have made some changed to the way we operate, including wearing masks in reception, ensuring your room is not entered from the moment you arrive until after you depart, specialist disinfection equipment and, of course, social distancing measures. For more information, please contact us.
Our StaySafe programme focuses on advanced sanitisation and disinfection techniques as well as practical solutions to manage physical distance.
New Health & Safety Measures
• Protective screens in place at reception
• Securing a range of Personal Protective Equipment ("PPE") for use across the hotel, with particular focus on housekeeping, kitchen and food production and service areas
• Introduction of enhanced touch point cleaning programme in all public areas
• Revised cleaning regime in each guestroom, which will include a bespoke sanitisation treatment of electrostatic disinfection. This device very effectively deals with viruses and other air and surface contaminants
• A seal tag placed on each guestroom door to indicate full sanitisation.
• Contents of guestrooms reviewed to remove non-essential, tactile items, such as pen, paper, and bed cushions
• Restaurant with table service for all meals (no self-service queuing)
• All public areas, including restaurants and coffee shops, will have practical, effective measures to enable physical distancing • QR codes linking to menus and other essential information will replace printed menus to avoid contamination
• Staff throughout the hotel will complete a dedicated training programme to ensure full implementation of each new measure and will follow the public health official advice and guidelines at all times
• Clear communication with guests before arrival and during their stay to ensure peace of mind and a relaxed, enjoyable experience